Mixing of sensors

Hi,
I am new to alarm system. I am trying to install a FBI xl 2t alarm
system. Can I install vibration sensor and magnetic sensor in
series ?
Can I use a remote sensor to arm/disarm the system ?
What is the best type of PIR / or type of sensor to be installed in
the attic ( sometimes there could be rats and causing false alarm ) ?
Thank you in advance for the help.