Re: Brinks Home Security v Jim Rojas Lawsuit

They keep accusing you of being a thief, I think I'd start looking for a
lawyer to counter sue Brinks for slander and the filing of a frivolous
lawsuit... What you're facing is commonly known as a "Slap Suit", it's to
shut you up or shut you down by running you out of money... You really need
to seek legal counsel, somebody that's willing to take the Fuckers (sorry,
these Corp. types anger me) on just because it's the right thing to
do........... What's really sad about the whole thing, you couldn't hurt
Brinks if you tried, they out advertise you, and they have lots of other
resources (tons of Sales staff) at their disposal... The lawyers must be
looking to justify their existence by finding someone to sue in the name of
Brinks all mighty......... How sickening..... Ugh.......