Re: Hey Mark

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:tUrii.3979$Of2.3456@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> The only thing I know which can be confirmed
>> is that somebody visited with the irrigation
>> distict to make sure that there would be enough
>> water available for a refinery...
>
> Regardless whether anyone decides to build a
> refinery, the real estate deals on the cited page
> are a scam.  This is a well-known real estate scam.
> They've been doing this for decades, suckering
> hundreds of people out of literally millions of
> dollars on worthless real estate that will never be
> mined.  I hope you don't fall for this.  You'll just
> lose your money.
>
>> Other than that its all smoke and mirrors until somebody applies for a
>> building permit.
>
> Anyone can apply for a building permit.  Doing
> so wouldn't make worthless real estate anything
> other than what it is.  It's the same as Mugford
> with a license.  :^)  [only kidding]

LOL.  Its pretty funny.  I've driven out to the Wellton area to look at the
new construction.  There is a whole new town out there.  One of the isolated
little canal bank fishing spots I used to hit once in a while is now
surrounded by shopping centers and houses, and rentals, and all kinds of
stuff.  It might have been worthless real estate once, but they have created
artificial value.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River