Project Black Mask... six figure secrets

Whether you're a newbie, seasoned AdSense pro or ClickBank affiliate,
you need to stop what you're doing and listen. Because I am about to
expose a dirty little secret - one that will allow you to get in on
the "money-making conspiracy of 2007" and copy a step-by-step
blueprint that they are fighting to hide as we go to press.
This conspiracy explains why some "complete beginners" make more in
Adsense checks than so-called veterans. It explains why affiliate
marketers may never have to pay for PPC again. And, if you've tried to
make "easy" money and failed... if you've lost your shirt with Adwords
trying to get the targeted traffic you need...
http://blackmaskaeyy.blogspot.com/#