Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Norm Mugford wrote:
> Mr. BAss wrote:
>
> "I never filed a formal complaint against anyone yet,
> but perhaps it's time to deal with you".
>
> You Lie, You Lie, You Lie!!!!
> You've filed several Mr. BAss....
>
> I welcome your complaint Mr. BAss.
>
> Norm Mugford

None of the complaints Robert's filed were legit.  They were based on
lies and "Italian condoms".  The Attorney General's investigation
obviously didn't include his Dealer Accounts with Telguard, Honeywell,
Suregard and Uplink (either that or there was an oversight).  The fact
that he sells these products is proof positive he's also providing the
service.  Suregard "kicks back" 50% of the fee they charge for SkyRoute
to the servicing Dealer.  In most cases the "servicing Dealer" collects
annual fees from the customer and pays them to the provider.  You know
how this works.

Tom's right, Norm.  Either shit or get off the pot.