Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> a écrit dans le message de
news: zISdndXD2rLYEifYnZ2dnUVZ_qisnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> According to Illinois Public Law:
> "PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS (225 ILCS 447/) Private Detective, Private
> Alarm, Private Security, and Locksmith Act of 2004.
> (225 ILCS 447/Art. 5 heading)  ARTICLE 5. GENERAL PROVISIONS."
>
> "Private alarm contractor" does not include a person, firm, or corporation
> that manufactures or sells alarm systems only from its place of business
> and does not sell, install, monitor, maintain, alter, repair, replace,
> service, or respond to alarm systems at protected premises or premises to
> be protected."
>
> This clearly exempts retailers, online or otherwise, from license
> requirements.  The Illinoin legislature obviously has the same attitude
> about this as does virtually every other state legislature -- contractor
> licenses are for those who go out and install stuff.

Maybe my english is not good enough,or something else,but what i read in the
secound part of the quote is exactly what you do:

"and does not sell, install, monitor, maintain, alter, repair, replace,
service, or respond to alarm systems at protected premises or premises to be
protected."

If we read carefully,we see that to be exempt from the law someone should
not sell alarm system to a protected premises or to be protected promises...

your online activity,is exactly that..you sell to the owner of those
premises,when they are inside that premises(in front of there pc),and you
even send the stuff to the premises,you clearly are not exempt from that
law....

Oups!!!