Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

> Why not just get fully licensed in Florida?

If I wanted to install alarms for a living I would take the test and get the license.  Since I only sell online there is no reason
to be licensed.  Furthermore, the license app states that the applicant intends to engage in the covered work within (I forget the
number of) days upon receiving the license.  I have no intention of going back to installing alarms.  I couldn't take the pay cut.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics