Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Hmm.  Soliciting another bogus complaint, eh Mugford?  You really aught to check Florida's rules for employees.  I never filed a
formal complaint against anyone yet, but perhaps it's time to deal with you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics