Re: 3 Wire Smokes?

> Unlike security alarm installers and service
> techs, fire prevention companies...

There's no such thing as a fire prevention
company.

> Property managers that employ our
> services often request we test the
> in-suite smoke alarms.  When they
> don't work (or the resident disconnects
> them because they're always falsing)...

Hmm.  Who would want to hire a company
whose products fail so miserably?

> we replace them.  We've had good
> success with the Firex product line...

I can understand the "success" you have.
Firex is one of the cheapest brands on the
market.  By constantly replacing them the
dealer can make a bundle.  Unfortunately,
the customer gets jiminexed having to pay
exorbitant service call charges plus
having to pay to replace the junk detectors
because, as this character admits, they are
always falsing.