Re: ^*^*^^*^*^* Barely Legal Alarms! ^*^^*^*^*^^

Carnival Midway Hawker wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:19:21 GMT, Frank Olson
> <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Carnival Midway Hawker scribbled some really bad words:
>>

>>>My sense of ha-ha is still there, you cocksucker.   You just blew <--
>>>the excitement by being the HoMo you are!   Jebus Frank-- We could
>>>have carried this one on if you would have went along.
>>

>>Awww...  Shucks...  Here I thought I could really hurt Bass' business!!
>> And I dreamed up some new bullshit too!
>

> Well fuck man.....  don't you have a new flying machine or a new way
> to defy gravity??

We're trying out this really cool new jet pack.  Our #5 service tech,
Lionel will be "zipping" around the city later this morning.  Hopefully
he'll be a little more "on the ball" than our #6 service tech who set
his hair on fire yesterday because he pointed one of the nozzles the
wrong way.  He's OK, but looks a little like Hannibal Lechter now.  I
figure we'll keep him behind the counter for a few weeks until his hair
grows back...