Re: 3 Wire Smokes?

You're welcome.  Unlike security alarm installers and service techs, fire
prevention companies service fire and safety equipment in commercial,
institutional, and residential applications usually on an annual basis in
accordance with local codes and ordinances.  Property managers that employ
our services often request we test the in-suite smoke alarms.  When they
don't work (or the resident disconnects them because they're always
falsing), we replace them.  We've had good success with the Firex product
line.  I use their 484 detectors in my home as well.

Regards,
Frank