Re: alarm system

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:44:21 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote:

>> It seems to me YOU are the one
>> experiencing paranoid delusions...
>
>Come now, Cracker.  Everyone knows you're
>the one who had admitted you're under
>psychiatric treatment for agoraphobia panic
>disorder (a type of paranoid schizophrenia).
>You've also told several of us that you take
>two psychotropic drugs just to try to make it
>through the day.  Your alcoholism is no secret
>either.

Ha! let's pretend I am "Cracker" .  Will you please post the proof I
took the "two psychotropic" drugs?

>It was another bout of drunkenness that
>drove you to call me twice just recently.
>I hung up the first time.  When you called
>back I told you not to call any more.  I'm
>just not interested in your mental disease
>nor in the other disease which is you.

That's weird... Will you please post the caller ID 'Cracker' used to
call you?

>Have you landed another job.  What's that,
>10 jobs in 9 years now

Maybe 'Cracker' has been involved with many sub-contract companies?
Have you ever considered that?  Maybe you're pal 'Cracker' is a
sub-contractor working for many companies at the same time?  Did you
think of that???  Didn't think so.

> Cracker?  Does your
>new boss know about the alcoholism?  What
>about the drug abuse?

Are you publicly disparaging the one that is "Cracker"?  Do you have
any proof that he is an abuser?  This could easily be construed as
libel.  Where is the proof of your accusations?

>Is he aware that one
>of the contributing factors to your multiple
>firings is your habitual absenteeism (a
>direct result of the long nights of drinking
>and pill popping)?  Does he know about your
>use of company resources to commit a crime?

Oh my... That is libel.  You are publicly accusing Graham of
committing a  crime... yes??? Is that true??  Where is the proof of
the crime?  Graham may have a very good case against you should your
accusation prove untrue, eh?

>Wonderful how Texas' online licensee
>database works, isn't it?

Yep.. It keeps the honest, well honest.  It was not designed to allow
ex-felons like yourself to exploit law abiding citizens.  Once they
get word that you are using the database for nefarious purposes it may
change	- it already does not display DOB data because of the likes of
you.   Either way, it's of no conscience to me.