Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

> If you are the dealer then he is correct...

Nope.  He's wrong.  But don't let that stop
you from agreeing with him.

> even if you aren't you are in
> effect an agent of that dealer

Florida statute makes no mention of remote
programming.  It also makes no mention of
nor does it concern itself with going to a
website to order services on behalf of an
end user.

> And on a side note it's interesting that the
> closer one gets to the truth concerning
> you the less words you say in your defense

I just enjoy watching you idiots try to figure
out what I mean and what services I offer.
You've yet to get it right in over eight years.
All the bullfrank about Florida statutes, even
one idiot claiming that there's a new law
written in my name, is just that bull.

I'll give you a hint, moron.  There's a huge
difference between ordering services which
the DIYer pays someone else for and
providing services.

I don't offer monitoring services and I
don't collect RMR.  What I found over the
years is that an installing dealer is in a
better position to collect RMR than an
online provider.  Too many accounts
"forget" to pay.  People also move,
leaving systems reporting and the dealer
remains responsible to pay for it even after
the RMR has stopped coming in.

I can make more profitable use of my time
selling new systems than chasing after
unpaid monitoring contracts.  So I stopped.

I know you idiots like to pretend it had
something to do with Mugford's pals'
bogus complaint but that's just bullshit
and you know it.  The agent concluded
that my business was and is fully
compliant with Florida law and that was
the end of it.  Had he found otherwise,