Re: Emergency Call System

On Jan 25, 11:50=A0pm, Carnival Midway Hawker <d...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 04:03:11 GMT, "Allan Waghalter"
>
> <awaghal...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I like the ability to have a motion detector watch for activity so a
> >supervisory signal can be sent if they are not up and moving around. =A0=
Not
> >sure that I like two way voice. =A0I've never heard of that ability. =A0=
It can be done, sure, with lots of
> customization with "and/or" logic relay--- but off the shelf, no.
>
> Two way voice is what I've used in those conditions, with Honeywell
> stuff.

Check out the unit I recommended. There's more than one mfg out there
that's got the inactivity signal. They don't advertise it much, I've
noticed, but even the units you see advertised on TV usually have it as
an added option. For more money per month .... of course.