Emergency Call System

I have several elderly customers needing an emergency call system for home
use.  I have used the ITI model with two way voice.  What are you guys
using?  I like the ability to have a motion detector watch for activity so a
supervisory signal can be sent if they are not up and moving around.  Not
sure that I like two way voice.  Our homes are big here and short of putting
microphones/speakers in multiple areas, cs is not likely to be able to hear
the users, not to mention that these elderly users may not be able to hear
the central station.