Re: alarm system

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:55:36 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote:

>> I think what Frank meant...
>
>Speaking of oneself in the third person is one of the symptoms of schizophrenia.  Perhaps you should borrow some of Cracker's meds
>next time you get together for inverted play.

Hmmm.. So Graham has schizophrenia according to you AND there are NOT
two "Franks",  that post messages in here.  It seems to me YOU are the
one experiencing paranoid delusions.   You're projecting your own
mental problems.  Perhaps you should ask your psychologist why you
experience this delusion -- seriously.