Re: home security alarm system repair

Carnival Midway Hawker wrote:

> It would be a surprise, wouldn't it?  Oh wait - you're to fucking fat
> to get in an attic and your criminal record excludes you from getting
> a licence to actually visit a customer's premises.  <---- did I use
> that correctly in context, fuckwit?>

Robert's "slimmed down" somewhat due to the chemo (or at least that's
what he's said).  As for the criminal record.  I don't think that would
prevent him from visiting "a customer's premise".  If "a customer" in
Florida decided to purchase product from Bass, that doesn't require a
license.  If that same customer decided to call Bass and he opted to go
and visit the DIY to help him install the system, there wouldn't be
anything wrong with that either (as long as he wasn't receiving
compensation or doing the work of a contractor).  Florida's Statutes
"suck" because they leave so much open to interpretation.  Tom's right.
  The whole licensing argument when it comes to Bass is getting lame.  I
do notice that he's up to TWENTY-SIX (26) complaints at the BBB now
(http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663).  :-(