Re: home security alarm system repair

>> I'd rather that  ......  than finding them alive.
>> Or as a matter for fact, anything larger
>> than a mouse alive ........
>
>Scary, huh Jimbo?

It would be a surprise, wouldn't it?  Oh wait - you're to fucking fat
to get in an attic and your criminal record excludes you from getting
a licence to actually visit a customer's premises.  <---- did I use
that correctly in context, fuckwit?>

>> Didja ever find a bee's nest in a siren box
>> or an attic?
>
>Several times.  That's what hornet spray is for.

Do they make bASS spray?  I think so - it's available here:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/378ogm

>> I don't think anything will raise the hair on
>> the back of your neck like hearing that...
>
>Almost as frightening as the thought of some
>competitor meeting you on the street, eh?

Ha! There are dozens of comperitors he meets everyday on the street
I'm sure.  You don't classify yourself as his competitor, do you?