Re: home security alarm system repair

On Jan 24, 6:08=A0pm, "Roland" <rol...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It is much better to reach into a dark attic or crawlspace and feel
> something wet only to find you have put your hand into a bait tray full of
> decaying rat carcasses. Stew just never looks the same after that

I donno about that being the worse thing that could happen.

I'd rather that  ......  than finding them alive. Or as a matter for
fact, anything larger than a mouse alive ........

Didja ever find a bee's nest in a siren box or an attic?   I don't
think anything will raise the hair on the back of your neck like
hearing that HMMMMMMMMM, right next to your ear, when your up in an
attic with a very tiny attic hatch behind you allllllll tthhhhe
waaaaaaay at the other end of the attic.