Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

On Jan 24, 3:30=A0pm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms>
wrote:
> > constant derogatory comments about
> > anyone who disagrees with him...That is simply not true. =A0Everyone kn=
ows that I believe Doug is a wonderful fellow. =A0Ok, so maybe that would c=
onstitute a bit of
> poetic license. =A0:^)
>
> All kidding aside, regardless what these gentleman may claim, the whole A=
SA war started because I refused to accept their demands
> that I not mention my website or pretty much anything about catering to D=
IYers. =A0This goes back many years.

> The mud-slinging has always been largely the work of a small group of les=
s-than-honest installers who hang out in ASA. =A0It's sad,
> really, because some of these people are knowledgeable and could do much =
to make the industry look better. =A0Instead, they make the
> trade look like a bunch of carnival midway hawkers and schoolyard bullies.

You dying piece of dog shit.

If it wasn't for your arrogance and nasty fucking attitude towards
anyone who disagrees with you and you're thinking that it's alright for
you to do anything to anyone with out retribution, YOU wouldn't be the
one who has the majority of people who participate in this group
repremanding you constantly. No one is going to let you get away with
what you've done to this Newsgroup with out giving you opposition.

If, ..... as YOU say,...... it's because no one wants you to sell to
DIY'ers, why is it that the same disruptions happened to the Aviation
newsgroup ( where you weren't selling anything) when you were
participating and now that you're not, it's peaceful there?
Everything that you did in that group and the resulting conditions of
that group is the exact same thing that you've caused here. There's no
denying it. You deliberately cause disruption here and that's a fact
proved by your lying past reputation. And you think what?      If you
deny it ...... nobody will notice?

Yeah ..... sure!

Fuck off, you dead piece of crap. You get treated exactly how you
deserve to be treated.