Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

> constant derogatory comments about
> anyone who disagrees with him...

That is simply not true.  Everyone knows that I believe Doug is a wonderful fellow.  Ok, so maybe that would constitute a bit of
poetic license.  :^)

All kidding aside, regardless what these gentleman may claim, the whole ASA war started because I refused to accept their demands
that I not mention my website or pretty much anything about catering to DIYers.  This goes back many years.

The mud-slinging has always been largely the work of a small group of less-than-honest installers who hang out in ASA.  It's sad,
really, because some of these people are knowledgeable and could do much to make the industry look better.  Instead, they make the
trade look like a bunch of carnival midway hawkers and schoolyard bullies.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics