Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

I'm sure he does a good job for his customers, but despite his assertions to
the contrary, its not his DIY business that makes him a pariah in this group
and probably the real world as well, its his obnoxious attitude, constant
derogatory comments about anyone who disagrees with him, and since I'm in a
charitable mood, his poetic license with the truth or pathological lies if
you prefer, his narcissistic behaviour doesn't gain him many friends either.

Doug.