Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

A dealer on ebay was liquidating his unused stock a while back (maybe
they decided not to carry Telguard - honestly, I'm not really too sure
what his reasoning was to sell them.) To make a long story short, I
have two of them that are still new in the box, but I haven't got
around to hooking one up yet until I can guaranteed I'm going to get
service on it (thus my current search for an alarm monitoring service.)

Also, thanks for the information on the Uplink. I was pretty sure the
CID reporting would work, but I would still need a NX-584 to get
everything working since my built-in serial port is used. The Uplink
would cost me the most amount of money in the end, but I'll go this
route if I can get a working setup with reporting.