Re: home security alarm system repair

I refused to fix a woman's system due to attic rats (real ones). They had
chewed all the insulation off the alarm wires AND electric wires to the AC
unit and a lot of other stuff. Plus there was 2 inches of rat shit
everywhere. I told her she HAD to get an electrician there and a pest
control guy first as that stuff was way more important. Also told her I
wasn't gonna have my guys crawl around in the rat poop (this was back during
the Hanta virus thing) so they needed to get that cleaned out too.

A month later she calls and wants the alarm fixed...I go over there and it
was same deal...nothing was done...so we left and never went back.