Re: Hayes modem

Well maybe somebody fed me some bad info then.  Wouldn't be the first time,
won't be the last.  Tech Support ?????????  Now there is a conflict of
words.

Never had a need to do the Tone Sniff so I never tried.  Then again, I never
tried since I was told it would not work with this modem.

WELL maybe someday when I have n-o-t-h-i-n-g else to