Re: Coax as data cable

There is a technique to crimp on connectors. There are 2 piece and 3 piece.
I have seen plenty of sorry crimp on connections. I think that what I
dislike about screw-on is that over time they get to be poor fitting as the
outer insulation weathers. One tug and they're off. Also the wiggle factor.
When an image looks flakey then a shake of the coax changes the picture. If
you want to improve your skill set get the proper crimp on tool with the
right dies and practice. You'll be glad you did.