Re: 707 Roll.

I brive a dus wrote:

> Frank, I've read some of Steve Ryckman's posts. While he seems like a
> very intelligent man he's about as entertaining as slugs fucking. His
> newsgroup dream has been realized over in that automation group. Those
> geeks love to talk about jellywatts, jigawatts, megawatts, resistors,
> remote control dildos, and all other kinds of techie nerdy crap.

Heh...

> So then post the PROOF that it was Mike.

I'll do that when I have some time.

> And if he did what would that accomplish?

A giant leap for slugdom.

> What's useless to you is entertaining to others.
> I personally enjoyed Jack's posting of the Youtube burglar vids.

That's completely different.  Did you enjoy the mega-bytes of useless
html coding and catalogue sheets Bass posted?

> Is it?

Yep.  What's his "usual response" to people offering to make peace with
him?  He tells them they have to "make nice" while he continues to abuse
them.

> Ummm Frank, last time I was the one who broke the peace.

Nope.  That's not what I saw.  Bass broke the peace.  You were one of
the first to hoist the flame flag.

> I believe it
> was somewhere around 2001 or 2002.  We had another decent flame fest
> that lasted about 3 years and then it started getting old again.

Is that what this is all about?  The "calm" before the next flame fest.
  I sincerely hope not.

> The years in the business thing is better than lotto but Frank that
> ladder story was a whopper. Shame the devil and tell the truth

I've never lied.  I honestly don't know what happened.  I was climbing
the sucker, the top slipped sideways down a support web and contacted
some 600 volt wires coming out of a large connector box mounted on the
ceiling.  There was a big "flash" above me and the next thing I knew I
was flat on my back looking up at my partner.  It happened over ten
years ago and those particular memory cells have probably succumbed (to
a nice single malt).

> Bigtime lame. It's like kids saying "oh yeah" Yeah "oh yeah" Yeah

Well, "yeah".

> Campbell's too fucking old to put up a decent fight.
> Bob LaLonde doesn't discuss anything that doesn't involve gills or a
> kickstand, and Jack is looking tired from reading the same shit being
> posted with nobody backing up their nonsense.

And I'm gettin' too old for this too.

> He's doing great. He has about 58,000 teeth, and that nose needs a
> tissue every few minutes. How's the grandson? Have you helped the
> parents out yet or are you being a dick and enjoying watching them
> suffer sleepless nights?

They had a break from the guy last weekend.  His Grandma and I decided
to put them up in the honeymoon suite at the Pan Pacific.  Only thing is
they came out looking even more tired then when they went in...  But I
do recall they both wore stupid grins...  And who knows...  In about
nine months we might just have a grand-daughter (like the other Frank).
  The old rocker we saved from when both our kids were his age got a
work out and I forgot how comfortable it is to fall asleep in.  :-)

> Now why did Robert feel the need to publically confirm that he
> contributed? I don't know. Why don't you ask him?

Can't.  He doesn't "speak" to me.  And when he does, it usually starts
out with "bullfrank".

> Frank I have no doubt whatsoever that you are heavily involved in
> charitable works.

I'm a prince among men.  The diamond in the "maneur" of ASA.  The
shining light you see just before the locomotive nails your ass...

> I was going to email you BUT you never answer your emails (hrmmm sounds
> familiar).

Yep...  Another one of your "stories"...  :-)

> I was going to suggest you save the wire scraps from all jobs this year
> and use the cash from junking them to fund an event up north.

It's all I can do to "fund" the gas for my Navigator.

> God damn Canadian pay attention! I was saying that the trade mags
> covered my food drive but since the only people reading it are in the
> industry it couldn't be viewed as advertising.

Sorry...  I had to swab out my eyes out with a roll of tissue on the end
of a broom handle dipped in a nice single malt.

> There's a cranky old son of a bitch who posts in there that looks to be
> the next in line for the flame fest.  He was a pain in the ass when he
> posted here years back and judging from his latest exchanges he's still
> an egomaniacal dickwad.

The only difference is we all really luv the guy.

> It should be an interesting hoopdeedoo when people start choosing
> sides. They won't be able to blame ASA for their turmoil.

No one blames "ASA" for the turmoil.  Most just blame "you know who".

>>>He's not changing. You're not changing. I'm not changing.
>>
>>Aux contraire, mon ami.  Things would "change" rapidly if he backed off
>>and comes clean.  I realize that's not going to happen.  It would give
>>too much "ammo" to his major detractors particularly as he can't keep
>>his yap shut for long (as has often been demonstrated in the past).<
>

> Nothing will ever change.

Nope.

> What's the big deal with the anonymous antics anyway Frank?
> Aside from it burning his ass that you are Johnny Mystery what's the
> reasoning?

No one really needs to know my name or the company I own.  I don't sell
anything in here.  I'm here for the "kicks and giggles" and if I can
help out someone, then so much the better.

> Again you're taking a swipe at Mike for no reason.

I've got plenty of reason.  And I don't forget.

> From what I've read
> in the group Mike isn't in the best of health. It seems he had a stroke
> sometime back and has limited use of one of his arms.

I guess that means he's down to wearing just one of his Colts.

> I also read about
> it on a website where family members request prayers for ailing
> relatives. Rather than attack the poor guy why not just say a prayer
> for him?

That's a pretty tall order.  I've never wished the man ill (or his
family).  The fact that he continues to promote ridiculing people with
mental handicaps and is still actively involved in his other "pursuits"
doesn't make me feel in the least "charitable" towards him.  Kissing the
rabbit is a lot more "do-able" at the moment.

> I am too stupid to use a remote. I still use that bulb on/off switch
> attached to the cord.

I always figured you to be the "clapper" sort of guy.