Re: 707 Roll.

I brive a dus wrote:

> Do you smoke crack? If we all got along this place would be boring.

Be that as it may...  It would become what Steve Ryckman envisioned all
along.  That's not a bad thing and something I will continue to advocate
for.

> Nah no way was it Mike. It was done by a cowardly pussy. A fag hiding
> behind an alias trying to stir up trouble. Mike? No way.

I could post the Google that proves it.  The poster that claimed to be
"Mike" confessed to being "Mike" more than once (in unrelated threads).

> Well you're saying I'm not as honest as I used to be so I was sharing
> some past claims.

Which is something Bass will never do.

> Do we have enough bandwidth?

Apparently.  People post binaries, html, catalogue sheets, and other
useless garbage into here all the time.

> How do you know what he expects,

That's pretty obvious.

> and when was the last time I turned
> the other cheek?

I don't recall.  What you did here (to restore "balance" between you and
Bass) didn't involve a "turning of the cheek".  How long this will last
is very much up to Bass as well.

> Robert and I are not pals but that doesn't mean I'm agreeing with all
> the bullshit being tossed around.

OK.

> Involved in what, Frank? There's really nothing left to fight with him
> on unless he comes out with another wild keypad story or you come out
> with another floating ladder story.

There are two distinct differences between the examples you've decided
to concentrate on.  The "wild keypad story" is definitely a lie.  The
"floating ladder story" has been "elevated" by Robert's rather futile
attempts to discredit me.  You can't believe everything he posts
particularly when it involves anything to do with his time in the trade,
the things he's seen (or done), the professionals that post here (that
don't happen to agree with his antics), professional monitoring and
installation, etc.  If you do, then I have this really unique business
opportunity you might be interested in.  It involves a bridge over the
Fraser River and a toll booth.

> Don't you understand that you two are so fucking lame right now people
> are actually hoping Paul starts posting more often?

If you call asking for proof "lame", then so be it.

> RHC, Bob LaLonde, and Jack spend their free time dry humping
> motorcycles and fishing poles. You think they will give up any of that
> time to participate in the same old shit?

Nope.  And they never have "participated".  I respect that.

>>>Did Robert publically confirm that he contributed? Yes. Did you expect
>>>him to email me after 8 years of hostility?
>>
>>He could have picked up the phone.<
>

> He should have called me? LOL Now THAT would have been funny.
> When you donate money do you call the organization when they send the
> Thank You card and say "you're welcome"?

Why did Robert feel the need to "publicly confirm that he contributed"?
  The answer is as obvious as the nose on your son's face.  How is the
little guy by the way?

> Well I publically invited assistance but the recipients had no clue
> where it came from.

And if I wasn't so involved in providing the same service to the
"recipients" here, you would have received an anonymous money order with
a "Vancouver" postmark.  We should each of us do what we can to help
those less fortunate than ourselves.  The need in BC is every bit as
important.  The Provincial Government (in their infinite stupidity) shut
down two major long term mental care facilities and hundreds of people
were left in the lurch.  With no one to supervise the dispensing of
their required medication, many have gravitated to the streets and all
the things that entails.  The situation is becoming untenable and the
stresses imposed on our emergency medical services as a consequence is
becoming critical.  You can't talk to anyone "in Government".  They're
all focused on the 2010 Olympic Games and spending billions of taxpayer
dollars to make things "look nice" for the world.

> Not too often will you find a security dealer magazine, or business
> journal at a shelter or church so the articles on our food drive were
> pretty safe.

???

> If you don't like his behavior (no U) then hang out in the automation
> group with the techie weenie geeks. He seems well behaved there (for
> now- seems a brawl is on the horizon there too).

Yep.  That's what I've been dreading as well.  It seems he has "issues"
with one particular poster there that I have a great deal of respect
for.  It seems he's become Bass' latest "target".

> He's not changing. You're not changing. I'm not changing.

Aux contraire, mon ami.  Things would "change" rapidly if he backed off
and comes clean.  I realize that's not going to happen.  It would give
too much "ammo" to his major detractors particularly as he can't keep
his yap shut for long (as has often been demonstrated in the past).

> You expect him to post proof, and he expects you to post your real
> name.

Nope.  I don't expect anything of the sort.  He can't "post proof"
because he has none.  He LIES.  He's good with Italian suppositories.
And he's expert at deceiving people.  And I don't think he "expects" me
to post my real name, either.

> Anyone see my lightning rod?
> OK making absurd claims about someone isn't lying when used during a
> newsgroup battle. It's just a gentle relocation of facts with a twist
> of assumptions.

It's dishonest.  Deceitful.  A lie.  I won't go there.  I'll leave that
to "Mike" and his ilk.

> New material Frank! Get some.

<sigh>

> I'm no advocate for peace but there's only so many times I can watch
> the same episode of a show without reaching for the remote to change
> the channel.

Then change the channel.  Unless Bass has stolen the batteries for your
remote...  Gasp!!  I think I just came up with some "new material"...  :-)