Re: CP-01 coming to a theater near you.

Dig this...I had a fire inspection on residential fire system and sprinkler
the other day (sprinkler part wasn't under my scope). What a joke. Fire
Marshall sets off the waterflow, signals go through, I show him sigs on my
cell phone...he's says hey that's really cool...bye. He doesn't even look at
the smokes. Bada bing. I like inspections like this but it was dumb.

Have you ever had a fire inspection on residential fire?