Re: Mind Control: It's Real I Tell You!

Okay you found out the truth. Alexander Haig spilled the beans the day
Reagan was shot when he said "As for now, I'm in control here, in the White
House." The technology was not nearly as good as it is now. So be quiet and
perfected the genital cuff described in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Keep
talking and you'll force us to use measures we don't like to use.