Re: 707 Roll.

In Line.

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5qOdnQ89_YpLbjPYnZ2dnUVZ_rGinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > The point is:  Frank didn't lie and...
>
> The point is Olson always lies.

Yes, yes...  of course...  Now it's "always" instead of "hundreds" or
"millions".  Frank lies, Graham lies, Norm lies, Bob W. lies, Jack lies,
Mark lies, everyone lies...  And your name's really "Pinky" and Tom's "the
Brain".  "What are we going to do today, Brain?"  "Take over the market,
Pinky".

>  His tall tales of aerobatics are just icing on his maneur cake.

You've yet to definitively prove he lied about _anything_.  What exactly
have we got here?  The "ravings" of another liar (you) calling someone he's
never met and doesn't know a "liar".  Big deal...

>  His entire story is a lie.

Prove it.

>  He's not even an installer.

Prove it.

>  He never held a pilot's license in the US or Canada.

Prove it.  Like I said earlier, the guy that flew me and my son to Victoria
two weeks ago must have been wearing a "Frank" mask.  Damn!  Call the FAA,
Transport Canada, CSIS, FBI!

>  He never worked as a tech anywhere in BC.

He _is_ licensed and bonded.  Under Provincial Law he must also present his
ID whenever anyone asks.

>  He's one of  the most accomplished jiminex-shooters I've ever known.

Whoops, I forgot...  Jim "lies" too.

> That wouldn't really bother me at all though.  I couldn't care less if a
few
> moron techs believe his crap.  He went RW on me, called
> several of my suppliers trying to interfere with my business.

Frank told me all about that and I'm sure he's going to "chime" in here with
a response as well.  As far as I know he only called _one_ of your
suppliers, never mentioned your name or his, and asked one simple question.

Why is it I believe him over you?  It may have something to do with the fact
that I know him and you obviously don't.  I've seen the movie and photos he
has of the test flight which someone obviously arranged with Boeing and the
airline.  So you can now add me to that growing list of people you say "lie"
in this group.  The fact is that you haven't a shred of evidence to support
your argument except more lies, innuendo, and a whole lot of personal
animus.  What-ever happend to your supposed Christian values?  You "chuck"
them when-ever you log in?

>  He pestered at least one and probably several manufacturers as well.

Uh-huh...  more of the same old tired Bullshit.

> Most just laughed him off.  ADI called and asked who the idiot from Canada
is.
> DSC didn't even bother sending an email.

Just as I will laugh _you_ off here.  I don't know you, and I certainly
don't know the names of the distributors you deal with.  I personally don't
give a flying duck where you buy your product or how many victims you gull
into thinking you know what you're doing.  You're nothing to me.  I scrape
shit like you off my shoes almost daily.

> The tried to hurt my business.

You forgot to add:  "Sob!  Sniffle!"  You need a hanky?

> > And now I suppose you'll be saying
> > I lied too...
>
> Mot necessarily.  You might just be stupid enough to believe his nonsense.
> If you claim you've seen proof of his nonsensical stories then yes, you're
a liar
>  -- possibly a sock puppet.  I'm not entirely convinced yet whether you're
> liar or just an idiot.

What did I tell y'all??  The liar's calling me "a liar"...  Heh.

Isn't it "convenient" that a poster from Brazil with a problem on a Napco
panel just happened to "stumble" on this Newsgroup?  Man, oh man...  talk
about coincidence and "sock puppets".

> > I do find it somewhat amusing that you
> > criticized Frank for "not being man
> > enough to come clean" like Tom did
> > (although you didn't quite use those
> > words, you certainly inferred it)...
>
> Nope.  Not even close.  Tom and I had a major arguement a few years ago.
> I don't like his business model and I said so.

Heh...  sure...  Years of flames followed this simple statement.  You're an
idiot if you expect anyone to believe this "hokum".

> Presumably, he isn't fond of mine either.  I checked him out with the
state and
> he believes that I filed a complaint but he's wrong.

Is that anything like Frank calling ADI and asking what's required to
purchase product from them in Florida?

> I never filed a formal complaint against him or anyone else.

You not only filed a "formal" complaint against Graham but a whole plane
load of pilots at some place called "Pinkneyville".  I understand it was all
based on lies, innuendo, and good deal of personal animus.  Did it make you
feel good doing that?

>  He may have done the same or even gone farther.  I forget what he said
> about that.  It's water over the dam.

Sure, Bass.  Mighty "big" of you.

> Notwithstanding the prior unpleasantness, Tom has since done a few things
> that earned him my respect.  First, he refused to join the
> slime-balls who rejoiced when I got cancer.

I seem to recall Frank stating much the same thing.  He even wished you a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

> Second, he worked to help feed needy people during the holidays.  I doubt
we'll ever be
> pals but I believe in giving respect where it's due.

Uh-huh.  I also noticed how you "declared" your generosity as well.  What
does that book "you say you know" have to say about such public
demonstrations of charity and self-righteousness?  Who are you out to
impress?  Or is it that you want someone to "pat" you on the back?

> Olson has done nothing to earn anyone's respect.

The fact that he's no longer flaming you when all you do is publicly attack
his integrity impresses the heck out of me.  The fact that you continue to
repeat the same old lies just proves to me (and everyone else that reads
this group) that you're a person with little substance and even less moral
fibre and self esteem.

> He's no different from Cracker, except he's a little slicker.  You're
pretty much
> the same as Olson

You mean I've "got your number" and know exactly where you're coming from?

> -- assuming you aren't just a sock puppet.

In your dreams, little man.

> You hide behind an alias.  So what was that about smallness???

After witnessing the "special treatment" you provide your detractors, you
expect me to tell you who I am?  How many AHJ's and regulatory agencies are
you gonna phone to check up on my credentials?