Re: 707 Roll.

> you said it COULDN'T be done.

I said he couldn't *snap-roll* a 737 and survive.  Plenty of other airplanes can be snap-rolled.  My cousin did the maneuver while
we were in his Citabria many years ago.

However, the 707 maneuver is not a snap-roll.  It's a barrel roll, which is a far gentler, expertly controlled maneuver.  Never
having flown anything but folded paper, you wouldn't know about that.