Re: looking for installations contracts.

We are not in California but we have seen big box retail grocery chains put
more than one small security company in the toilet. Maybe you could contact
a company that does a lot of big box retail like BCI and do sub work for
them until you get a viable customer base of your own. If you make it you'll
have learned a valuable lesson. That is a good consumer brand company is not
necessarily a good customer to have; and like size business have better luck
that David and Goliath matches.