Re: Video surveillance system review

> Try various trade magazines they have
> camera articles in there archieves
> securitysales.com  sdmmag.com...

Those are trade magazines and they do have articles on CCTV.  However, their "reviews" are really just advertising.  You'll notice
that almost every glowing report on whatever product is being reviewed is accompanied by a full-page color ad for the same product
somewhere else in the same issue.  There is useful product information in those articles but I wouldn't characterise it as a review
since the copy is largely provided by the manufacturer.

> also try supercircuits...

Super circuits is a vendor.  They sell lots of CCTV equipment.  I assume they're nice folks though I've not done business with them.
However, the information on their site is advertising, just as it is with every online CCTV and alarm system store, including mine.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics