Re: Alarming Garage

Detecting that your garage is fully involved
in flames is easy to manage. {Stone held up
by paper 'fuse' near roof drops and pulls
wire leading to outside flame-proofed flag.}
Easy, but not a useful solution.

I think you need to fine-tune your desires,
and no, I don't think it's practical to ask for a
solution that fully and assuridly stops any and
all possible ignition sources, present and future.
{At least not for a plain home garage.}

A recall on your truck doesn't mean it's doomed
to spontaneously ignite some night.  It may, of
course, but if your fire insurance agent feels
comfortable about the situation, then take
advantage of his difference of opinion and buy a
big policy from him to lay off that risk.