Telco listen in talkback devices anyone

I'm looking for two way audio device for a phone line over an outdoor
speaker. I have a paradox voice dialer module V1.10 at the premises that can
switch 2 pgm outputs remotely. Also a network DVR with alarm contacts open
or closed on a dsl line at the location. I'd like to be able to have an
audible warning when motion is detected in front of one of the cameras or be
able to call in to listen, talk back to someone at the location. Any and all
help would be sincerely appreciated
Dave

I'd rather not mickey mouse a universal timer / relay on the dialer pgm 1 to
a panasonic speaker phone unit if theirs something available commercially.
It'd have to be set up to drop out after a minute or two so I could remotely
get back into the dialer which is a pain.