Re: Crimping BNC

Oh If only life would be so simple for me :-) as to know what
connectors I have. I have come down to buying the connectors out of my
own pocket to make my job easier. One place insists on buying things
"when they feel so inclined to let you spend money" on twist on
connectors. which at least for me and my boss have a impossible time
getting them to work.. Seems nobody uses a real crimper so I will try
the pliers idea.