Re: CCTV Video issues

Try powering the domes from individual "wall wart" power supplies or
grouping them on a couple of different Altronix supplies instead of a single
power supply, I've seen numerous problems with inexpensive 12vdc cameras and
DVRs when they are all powered from the same power supply, especially when
using cat 5 and passive baluns.

Doug