Re: mum's the word on howto tweak smoke detector

NFPA recomends replacing ionazation smokes after 10 years becuse of the high
failure rate found.
stick with phot electric better false resistance and better at picking up
slow smoldering fires.
the ionazation folks have lostmillions in judgements when
products failed to detect a fire.