Adding Sirene /speaker and Strobe to DSC PC3000

Hi everybody,
I am new in this group and found a lot of interesting discussion here.
Question please:
1. What is the difference between a Siren and a Speaker?
2. My DSC PC3000 has two bells ( Siren? or Speaker?).
3. Would like to add one more. Siren or Speaker???. How to wire to the
panel. Can I connect to the bell terminal directly  (right polarity).
Or since I already have two bells, does it need a separate power
supply, relay, siren driver??? Suggestion, which one?
3. Would like to add a very bright Strobe outdoor (long long driveway).
Which one is suggested?   Thinking about programming "Programmable
Output" [28] to 8 (Strobe output, latched alarm output); and separate
power supply and relay.
Thx u. Kindly waiting for all of your expertise.