Re: NAPCO RP1-CAE2 KEYPAD PROBLEMS...

George Siegle wrote:
> With the recent power outages on the West Coast from the wind storms.
>
> I have had two different systems, both P-9600 with multiple keypad on the system,  on power up the keypad compatibility number change in the keypad. Only one keypad as well per site, so not as if it was a single site issue.
>
> I also had a site do this last year as well.
>
> Anyone else ever run into this?

I use Napco panels exclusively. Long long time ago, I had some issues
with the "compatibility" feature in a commercial job. Now that I do
mostly residential, I don't use that feature. I'd suggest that if you
don't have to use it for a high security situation, there's no reason
to do so. Could never figure out what real purpose it had anyway.