Doug L. - the man who knows everything about everything

It just needs to be bumped:

-headers at the bottom-

My imagination conjures up the following  image of your first meeting
with
your would be attorney.

RLB:  I'd like to sue Sabodish, he says I was involved in a car
crash in which a young woman died and that I have a criminal record
that
involves assault and a firearm.
Att: Is it true?
RLB: Yes, he made those statements
Att:No, I meant are the statements made about you true?
RLB:I just said its true, he made the statements
Att:No, you don't understand, are the statements he made about you
true?
RLB:I'm sorry I don't know what you are getting at
Att:Are the statements he made about you true?
RLB:What do you mean?
Att: Were you involved in a car crash?
RLB:Yes
Att: Were you driving at the time of the crash?
RLB:No, I was sleeping
Att: Did a young woman perish as a result of this car crash?
RLB:It was an accident
Att:OK, moving right along, Do you have a criminal record?
RLB: I am innocent
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:The ASA Taliban are all convicts
Att:Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB: Olson and Jim are liars
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Olsons a liar and he claims he flew a plane upside down
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB: Jims a liar and he  beats up little kids with hammers
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB: Sabodish is a liar and has spent time in a mental institution
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Tom is a liar and he wears tank tops and shouts at people
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Mugford is a lying scumbag
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Andy is a fat liar
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Graham is a drunk liar
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Installers are lying monkey's
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Mark is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Jack is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB: I'm pink
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:I make great hamburgers but I can't get anyone to eat them
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB: I take my holidays in Brazil
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:I've been in the trade 26 years
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:I've been in the trade 30 years
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:I've been in the trade 28 years
Att: Which is it?
RLB:I just told you, I've been in the trade 27 years
Att:You just said it was 28 years
RLB: Liar, I said it was 29 years
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Olson is a lying counter clerk
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:I use solid wire
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Jake is a liar and he only has one tooth
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:I've been in prison as a lay minister
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:I didn't post the "Testimony"
Att: Testimony?, is that something you wrote?
RLB:I didn't post it
Att:Did you author it?
RLB:I didn't post it
Att:OK, lets move on
RLB:OK,Bob Worthy isn't
Att: isn't what?
RLB:Worthy
Att: I see, have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Installing alarms isn't rocket science you know
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Anyone with a modicum of common sense could install alarms
Att:Do you install alarms in Florida?
RLB:No, I'm not qualified
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Larry could wire a brick
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:I wish I knew Olsons address
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:I like to accuse people of dishonesty
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:I wish I knew Jims address
Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law?
RLB:Nobody likes me
Att: Why do you not answer the question?
RLB:I have answered the question, you're a liar
Att: I only asked a question
RLB:You have a propensity to lie through your teeth
Att:What?
RLB:You're a liar and have no redeeming qualities
Att: Huh?
RLB:You haven't a scintilla of ethical prudence.
Att: Excuse me?
RLB:There is no excusing lying vermin like you
Att:Sorry?
RLB:You will be when I get a new attorney to sue you and the rest of
the
lying filth in ASA

Doug L