Re: DCS Power 832

Crash Gordon wrote:
> How do you know he didn't breach the purchase or monitoring contract? Or owe
> the alarmco money?
> I'm not saying he does, but what if he did? Why should they unlock a panel
> for a deadbeat? Would your utility company turn your power back on if you
> didn't pay the bill, just because you own the house?

RHC: Well, as I read what he says, he is the new owner of the house,
and he owns the system outright. If he doesn't then all bets are off.
But then again, if the alarmco didn't make an effort to retrieve their
system when the house was sold, that too could have a bearing on
things. I'll wait until he gets back to us with the company reaction to
his request to make the system local before I say any more.

In thinking it over, I'm being just as guilty of assuming the alarmco
won't co-operate as some are in assuming the worst about the customer.

PS: Jack, I apologize for my rough language last night. I meant no
personal slight to you....just a bad day all around...

RHC