Re: Help with monitor on dvr

> I have a dvr with all bnc connectors on it. An old monitor I have has rca video & audio jacks on it instead of the bnc connectors.
> Please tell me what I need to connect a tv or make this monitor work on it. Thanks in advance
> Dave

Hi Dave,

There are BNC-to-RCA couplers which will do what you want.  There's no electronics involved.  BNC is just a sturdier connector than
RCA.  If you can't find a coupler, you can simply take a piece of RG59 coax, attach a BNC to one end and an RCA plug to the other.

RatShak used to sell couplers ages ago.  I don't know if they still do though.  If you can't locate one let me know and I'll get you
one.  They only cost a dollar or two.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass