Re: DCS Power 832

it would be nice of you to give us what will be the outcome of all this,and
if the really don't want to help you,tell us witch company work like that..

at our company we would download a panel and remove all our information at
the demand of a customer..with out a fee,but if there is no way to access
the alarm panel by phone,and a tech would need to go there to fix the
programming for the home owner,there would be a charge..

news: K9Zmh.1999$SQ1.845@xxxxxxxxxxx