EMPHONE problems

Hi, I'd just like to know if anybody has any information about an
Emphone system. It's the DCT-C83P range, and I need to find out more
about it. I've got a client who's been using them as entry plates for a
gate system, and the units no longer talk to the main system. I'm in
Melbourne, Australia and I'd love to know if anyone's had any fun with
these, or can point me in the right direction for research.

Cheers, Ben.