Re: Gemini P3200 - * ZONES FAULTED ***

Frank Olson wrote:
> They can only "do that" if they know about it.  I'm a security
> professional.  I take pride in what I do and the service I provide.  I
> have nothing against "DIY" or "DIY stores" (whether they're online or
> not).  However, when I perceive another individual that's in my industry
> is skirting the law, I will take action.  We have a responsibility to
> the public we protect.  You can continue to bury your head in the sand
> or post "inanities".  We each of us view things differently and I
> respect that.  Happy New Year, by the way. <

My posts are being cancelled so let's try this again.
Frank, it's hypocritical to complain about one person dishing out
downloading software when some of the online shops you plug on your
website are guilty of the same type of nonsense.
Downloading software, proprietary information, panel unlocking
services, lockout codes, and programming manuals are available
everywhere you look. They are all guilty but you hammer away at one
person while promoting the rest.
And if you say prove it I will come to Canada and pummel you with a
french flag (white hanky on a stick).