Re: Gemini P3200 - * ZONES FAULTED ***

I totally agree that software and proprietary info shouldn't be doled
out to end users BUT you seem to think it's only wrong when one guy
does it and not when it's done by the businesses you plug on your
website. Some of them do it too, Frank. Lockout codes, manuals,
downloading software, and panel defaulting services are available all
over hell's half acre. Isn't it a tad hypocritical on your part to only
take umbrage with one person doing it while promoting the other guilty
parties?
And so help me if you say you have no proof I will come to Canada and
beat groggy you with a french flag (the white hanky on a stick).
Happy New Year.