Re: ADI Pricing question

ADI pricing to dealers is a function of volume. If the counter guy doesn't
know your account number first, he will seldom quote you the correct price.
Additionally it is not the ADI folks that set actual pricing on Honeywell
gear. That is determined by special pricing via special SKU on your account
number from the Honeywell guy. You can bet that guys like Bass are in fact
probably paying 54% of what you pay for the exact same gear.
If you're a high volume dealer then Honeywell will get down and dirty with
pricing. If not then wait for the monthly sales fliers if you want a good
deal, (or see if Bass or someone like him will cut you some slack).