Re: Can an alarm with PGM outputs, and/or other outputs, be wired to an X10 sensor?

Thats even worse.

In most states it's not permitted for a voice dialer to directly call the
authorities.

We we are you have to have a permit for local AND monitored alarms, which
means if your neighbor calls the police because he hears your siren go off
(even if you happen to be testing the local siren) and the police are
dispatched you're liable for false alarm assessment.

I wouldn't trust anything on X10.

So...lets say your voice dialer tries several times to reach the first three
numbers and fails, then finally reaches you on the phone, then you run to
your nearest internet connection, log-in view your webcam?...and what...call
the police 20 minutes after the fact?